Your Selling Plan
Why List Your Home With Allen ?
Allen’s dedication and commitment to get optimum results:
- To market your property to get as many qualified buyers as possible through your home.
- To provide consistent communication and weekly updates.
- To use my experience in negotiating the best possible price between you and the buyer.
Allen’s marketing plan will be customized to successfully sell your home:
1. Professional Photography- High quality photos and virtual tour to use on the MLS, websites, flyers, and all other promotional materials.
2. Signage - Display on property site for drive-by traffic, sign calls, and property flyers.
3. E-Flyer- Send email with property features and photos to all the agents in our La Jolla office, to the top agents in the marketplace, and preferred lenders.
5. Websites- Since 87% of all buyers start their search on the Internet, online exposure is a must. List property on multiple websites, over 100 websites.
6. Social Media- Use social media to expose your property to as many buyers as possible. This includes FACEBOOK boosts, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
7. Market your property to agent’s sphere of influence- Active buyers, past clients, lenders, and referral partners. Show your home to corporate relocation buyers looking in that area.
8. Exposure to RE/MAX All Stars network of connections- 180+agents in our offices alone. + Thousnads of Re/Max.ca network of agents promoting your home to potential buyers.
9. Showings- Our team will contact you prior to showings 7 days a week. Pre-qualify potential buyers, if possible.
10. Professional Staging- Consider having an interior designer stage the property, if applicable, or advise on any changes that should be done to make your property more saleable. This can increase dollar value and reduce market time. A free staging consultation will be provided.
11. Lockbox- Install lockbox, if permitted, for easy showings and more exposure.
12. Broker Caravan- Submit to local caravan during the first or second week of listing. This will attract cooperating brokers to tour the home and market to potential buyers.
13. “Mega” Open House- Invitations to neighborhood and Allen’s database, Facebook blast, open house ad.
14. Communication- Provide you weekly updates on showings and interested buyers, changes in the real estate market and lending industry.
15. Follow Ups- Always follow up on showings and track the number of showings we receive.
16. Financing- Provide on-site lenders to immediately pre-approve prospective buyers.
17. Support- Refer you to a lender if interim/refinancing is needed, or to pre-approve you for a new mortgage.
Pricing and Negotiation
18. Pricing Strategy- Determine a fixed price vs. value range marketing (VRM) strategy. Always price your home competitively to attract more buyers and reduce market time!
19. Frequent Market Updates- Send you updated comparables to know our competition and assist you with possible price adjustment.
20. Experience- Use my experience to negotiate the best possible price and terms for you and your needs.
21. Offers- Meet you in person to go over all paperwork and present offers.
22. Evaluate- Evaluate and advise you on all offers and suggest counter offer strategies if needed.
23. Repairs- Negotiate/coordinate any repairs.
24. Paperwork- Provide all disclosure paperwork; contracts, transfer disclosure statements
25. Organization- Orchestrate every detail to ensure a successful close; backed by a team of experts including a transaction coordinator who takes care of all the paperwork needed signed for the file within the contingency timelines.
26. Appointments- Coordinate/ meet any service providers at the property (ie. inspectors; appraiser).
27. Follow up- Follow up with the lender to track the buyer’s loan approval and loan documents.
28. Files- Provide you with copies of all the completed transaction documents for your record.
29. Moving- Refer you to moving companies and other services needed for your move.